Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Oral b 3d Whitestrips review

Assalam and I am back with the review. Last month, I bought something for my teeth and it was Oral B 3D Whitestrips.

It is a simple product and it is just like using plastic braces. The result is real awesome! This is because I could see the difference of my teeth colour. I have to wait for about 11 days as this product is available only at Australia. The steps are simple, take out the strips from the box and put it on your upper and lower teeth. It will take about 30 minutes as you need to just stay calm. In fact, it is enamel safe and the best dental whitening kit I have ever used in my life. I have spent for about MYR 450 for bleaching process at one of the dental clinics in Batu Pahat but this product is just MYR 180 (including postage). You could also buy this product on 11 Streets by finding SF Enterprise. See you in the next post!

1 comment:

  1. seriously? It has been months now...so how r ur teeth? I have been thinking to try this kind of stuff too.. but people say it might lead to sensitive teeth problem. So I wonder. How are yours now? If they are okay, probably I should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Spongebob Coloring Pages