Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March,,

There are many stories that happened in this month but I was so busy to post anything about it...as a trainee teacher, we have our first examination (mock exam) and it has passed successfully..
Actually, examination is not the main thing that I want to highlight but I want to share to all the readers about  my experience about people. I was stunned as I met a Muslim who does not pray at all..this is not to embarrass someone but I just want to  express my feeling. How come a Muslim does not pray at all?If you are the one who practice this, you have to think twice. You know what, the sins are very huge as you have to repent as soon as possible. It is better to be honest than becoming a hypocrite person who admit something that is not. We have to think that our God knows everything and HE has planned everything very well as HE never makes mistakes. Besides, I can reveal everything about people around me who are very selfish, pretender and many more. Life will train our brain to think more and more. Why that situation happened to you and it actually reflects ourselves. The more you think, the more you will love you God. Believe me as you will find that a mistake can be a very good lesson to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spongebob Coloring Pages